Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello, dream home! KB Home announces HomeKit-enabled San Jose properties  (Read 391 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 21, 2016, 04:05:21 pm »

Hello, dream home! KB Home announces HomeKit-enabled San Jose properties

KB Home announces HomeKit-enabled community in San Jose, California.

Homebuilding company KB Home just announced they're building my dream home, so I guess I'm packing up and moving to California!

The company is building a set of properties in San Jose, California that will sport a smart home package filled to the brim with HomeKit-enabled accessories.

From the press release:

KB homeowners can simply and securely monitor and control Apple HomeKit-compatible accessories, such as lighting, door locks and other security features, and more, conveniently from their iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch.

It's unclear which accessories will be available in the new homes, but KB Home has a model home set up with all the included goodies! It's already open for tours, so if you're anywhere near 307 Adeline Street in San Jose, you should definitely check it out.

Bring on our HomeKit future!

The announcement from KB Home comes after Tim Cook's WWDC keynote where he revealed Apple would be...

Source: Hello, dream home! KB Home announces HomeKit-enabled San Jose properties
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: