Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I thought this Anker 26,800mAh portable battery was too big — I was wrong  (Read 316 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 03, 2017, 04:05:23 pm »

I thought this Anker 26,800mAh portable battery was too big — I was wrong

The landscape of mobile battery packs is just as diverse as the people who buy them.

Think about any conceivable situation in which you'd need to charge up your phone, iPad, accessories or even laptop away from a wall socket, and there's a battery out there to serve you. I typically carry a 10,000mAh battery with just a single USB port — it's something compact I can always carry with me, and I'm willing to take the trade-off of only charging up phones one at a time.

But then I bought a new MacBook Pro, and started to transition more aggressively to making everything in my life USB-C. The number of great USB-C batteries out there is small, and the number properly supporting the USB-C Power Delivery spec is even smaller — but it's something that I'd ideally have to charge up my MacBook Pro just as well as any phone or tablet.

I found this Anker PowerCore battery with its massive 26,800mAh capacity, and my mind has been changed about carrying big external batteries.

See ...

Source: I thought this Anker 26,800mAh portable battery was too big — I was wrong
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: