Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CES has come and gone, but here are some of the highlights for me  (Read 205 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 18, 2021, 04:05:20 pm »

CES has come and gone, but here are some of the highlights for me

CES 2021 has come and gone. Let's talk about some of the highlights from the show.

Another week is behind us, as well as the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2021. It was an interesting one too, since it was the first time that CES was entirely digital. Regardless, there were some cool stuff that we saw from the show, and I want to highlight a few standouts that I'm particularly interested in.

First off, one of my favorite announcements was from OtterBox with its new Mobile Gaming Collection of accessories. OtterBox is a brand that is known for making highly durable cases for the best iPhone and other devices, and I have several OtterBox cases consistently in my iPhone 12 Pro case rotation. The new Mobile Gaming Collection includes the Easy Grip Controller Shell for your Xbox One or Xbox Series X controller. This shell covers everything except the face of the controller, so you get protection from nicks and scuffs, and the antimicrobial material on the grips wicks the sweat (and ger...

Source: CES has come and gone, but here are some of the highlights for me
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: