Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: USB-C ports not working on your MacBook? Here's the fix!  (Read 315 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 26, 2020, 04:05:21 pm »

USB-C ports not working on your MacBook? Here's the fix!

You need your USB-C ports to work, and there are a few steps you can try if one (or more) of your ports aren't functioning.

The USB-C ports on modern MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, and MacBook are the only connections you have on your laptop and you need them to work for you at all times. This becomes even more important if you're using a USB-C hub so you can connect other peripherals and accessories to your Mac.

If you're experiencing a problem where one or more USB-C ports appear to stop working, like there's no power going to them so you can't connect anything to them, you might be feeling a bit little frustrated. This exact problem happened to me not too long ago, and I was worried I was going to have to send my MacBook Air away to get fixed. Luckily, I found a solution that seemed to remedy the problem.

There are two different things you can do to troubleshoot dead USB-C ports on your MacBook. First, you can do a proper shutdown, which can help, sort of, "shock" the Mac back into ...

Source: USB-C ports not working on your MacBook? Here's the fix!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: