Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop that ringing! How to prevent the iPhone from forwarding calls  (Read 367 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 15, 2014, 03:00:19 pm »

Stop that ringing! How to prevent the iPhone from forwarding calls

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Reader Graham Lee’s iPhone is making its presence a little too well known. He writes:</p>

I’m running iOS 8 on my iPhone along with a couple of iPads and an iPod touch. I also have Yosemite on my Mac. At first I was impressed by the feature that lets my iPhone ring through to my other devices, but now when I receive a call, the whole house fills with ringtones and my work is interrupted when it happens. Is there anything I can do to shut up some of these devices?

<p>
Certainly. If you want to stop forwarding entirely, you can do so by tapping Settings on your iPhone, tapping FaceTime, and then flicking the iPhone Cellular Calls switch to off. You can always enable it again later if you want the feature back.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2859552/stop-that-ringing-how-to-prevent-the-iphone-from-forwarding-calls.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Stop that ringing! How to prevent the iPhone from forwarding calls
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: