Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MacBook Pro (2018) review: Phenomenal computational power... itty-bitty living space  (Read 263 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 28, 2018, 04:05:22 pm »

MacBook Pro (2018) review: Phenomenal computational power... itty-bitty living space

Hey, you want a MacBook Pro with more cores, tighter security, an improved keyboard, and a True Tone display? Well, you got it. But is it worth the upgrade... and the price?

There's something about cracking open a new MacBook Pro for the first time. I'll probably never know for sure, but I imagine it's similar to getting into a new Ferrari. You already know what hyper-performance wrapped in sleek lines feels like, but you're curious to see just how much better it can get.

For me, hitting render on Final Cut Pro X is like slamming down the gas. It's not just how much faster it goes, it's how much faster it goes faster.

In a normal year, that's a straightforward process. With the MacBook Pro (2018), not so much: From the moment the third iteration of Apple's latest design hit the market, controversy hit with it.

First, concerns about the reliability of the butterfly and dome-switch keyboards, which proved problematic enough in the previous two versions for Apple to have instituted ...

Source: MacBook Pro (2018) review: Phenomenal computational power... itty-bitty living space
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: