Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Snapchat Stories, Instagram Stories... Facebook Stories? Facebook launches 24-hour filter and effect app  (Read 349 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 29, 2017, 04:05:20 pm »

Snapchat Stories, Instagram Stories... Facebook Stories? Facebook launches 24-hour filter and effect app

What the heck is Facebook Stories and how can I use it?

The Instagram community has shown us that it can be fun to share things that disappear after a day, so in the main Facebook app we're also introducing Facebook Stories, which lets you share multiple photos and videos as part of a visual collection atop News Feed. Your friends can view photos or videos your story for 24 hours, and stories won't appear on your Timeline or in News Feed unless you post them there, too. To add to your story, tap on the "Your Story" icon in the Stories bar at the top of News Feed. (Connor Hayes, Product Manager)

Starting today, Facebook is officially rolling out its Snapchat/Intagram Stories rip-off (I mean this in the nicest way possible, I just don't think it's necessary for three key social media apps to be copying each other so flippantly... #TWITTERSTORIES #IMCALLINGITRIGHTNOW).

The new feature, which is simply called Facebook Stories, will allow users to customize their photos and video...

Source: Snapchat Stories, Instagram Stories... Facebook Stories? Facebook launches 24-hour filter and effect app
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: