Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This iPadOS 15 concept is great, but I have some questions  (Read 341 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 25, 2020, 04:05:22 pm »

This iPadOS 15 concept is great, but I have some questions

This iPadOS 15 concept has me drooling but also thinking about the bigger picture.

iPadOS 14 is still in beta, so we won't have a complete picture of everything until later this year when it releases to customers later this year. But people are already envisioning next year's iPadOS update, including Parker Ortolani, product development lead over at Buzzfeed and someone who's spent quite a lot of time building concepts for potential iOS updates.

Ortolani's concept reimagines the iPad Home screen as a modular space for both apps and widgets, where they can live side-by-side as you want them to. And while I have some quibbles, overall, I love the ideas behind this concept.

Let's dive in.

What I love

As disappointed as I am that widgets on iPadOS 14 remain confined to a single sidebar on the Home screen, the fact is that having that sidebar alongside widgets pinned on the Home screen would have been visually off-putting. Ortolani's concept keeps more to the overall grid concept of ...

Source: This iPadOS 15 concept is great, but I have some questions
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: