Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Logic Pro X 10.4 brings Smart Tempo, ChromaVerb, Vintage EQs, and a ton more loops  (Read 392 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 26, 2018, 04:05:18 pm »

Logic Pro X 10.4 brings Smart Tempo, ChromaVerb, Vintage EQs, and a ton more loops

Just record. Don't worry about metronomes or clicks. Do you. And let Smart Temp figure it all out and keep it all in sync.

I've said this a lot: I love Logic Pro X. In general, I love how Apple takes  But, I only use it as a podcast editor. (Trivia: Jim Metzendorf uses Logic Pro X to edit Vector on a daily basis.) Every time I see a Logic Pro X update, though, I regret not being more musically inclined. Because it just keeps getting cooler and more powerful.

Logic Pro X 10.4 is the latest. There's a lot here to love.

Smart Tempo takes the technology Apple introduced in Music Memos and puts it on the big stage. Just record. Don't worry about metronomes or clicks. Do you. And let Smart Temp figure it all out and keep it all in sync. Yeah, it sounds like a total cheat, but it's a brilliant one. It's also great for who like to bring in multiple sources to mix and mash up.

ChromaVerb is a reverb plug-in that uses color to create an interface to space and depth manipulation. With it, y...

Source: Logic Pro X 10.4 brings Smart Tempo, ChromaVerb, Vintage EQs, and a ton more loops
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: