Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Secrets for Mac and Secrets Touch review: A simple, no-frills password manager for Mac and iOS  (Read 346 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 24, 2017, 04:05:14 pm »

Secrets for Mac and Secrets Touch review: A simple, no-frills password manager for Mac and iOS

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
If there’s one breed of app every Mac and iOS user should own, it’s a password manager. After all, it’s no longer possible nor advisable to repeat the same easily-guessed login credentials across all the websites and services we use, and nearly impossible for most of us to remember so many combinations of letters, digits, and special characters.</p><p>
For my money, 1Password (for Mac and iOS) is hands-down the best choice, and one I highly recommend to others. But not everyone will benefit from that software’s more advanced features, while others are simply unwilling to shell out hard-earned cash for the convenience when jotting passwords onto a piece of paper gets the job done. (Sadly, my own mother is guilty of this!)</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3158794/security/secrets-for-mac-and-secrets-touch-review-a-simple-no-frills-password-manager-for-mac-and-ios.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Secrets for Mac and Secrets Touch review: A simple, no-frills password manager for Mac and iOS
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: