Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tim Cook to Time: 'I feel like I'm in this bad dream'  (Read 657 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 21, 2016, 04:05:12 pm »

Tim Cook to Time: 'I feel like I'm in this bad dream'

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Tim Cook gave a long interview to Time magazine about Apple’s fight with the FBI over its refusal to create “GovtOS,” a more crackable version of iOS to side-load onto the seized iPhone 5c used by San Bernardino shooter Syed Rizwan Farook. The edited version is here, and Time also published the full transcript.</p><p>
If you’ve been following the case—if you read about the Congressional hearing, or watched Tim Cook’s interview with ABC News, or even John Oliver’s entertaining explainer on Last Week Tonight, there isn’t much new information here. The article recaps the timeline of the case while patiently listing all of Apple’s legal arguments and justifications. Still, it’s a solid recap and an entertaining read—these are the tidbits that made us smile.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3045281/security/tim-cook-to-time-i-feel-like-im-in-this-bad-dream.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Tim Cook to Time: 'I feel like I'm in this bad dream'
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: