Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Logitech Keys-to-Go review: A great iPad keyboard that doesn't lock you into a case  (Read 321 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 01, 2015, 09:00:18 pm »

Logitech Keys-to-Go review: A great iPad keyboard that doesn't lock you into a case

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
As I mentioned in the first Work Beyond Mac column, my go-to iPad keyboard for the last few years has been Logitech’s Ultrathin Keyboard Cover. It’s lightweight, portable, has a battery that lasts forever, doubles as a screen cover when traveling, and has an adjustable viewing angle.</p><p>
Despite having a preferred keyboard, I’m still eager to try new products as part of my never-ending hunt to refine and perfect the way I work on an iPad.
So when Logitech announced a new Bluetooth keyboard for iOS devices, Keys-To-Go, it naturally piqued my curiosity.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2863630/logitech-keys-to-go-review-a-great-ipad-keyboard-that-doesnt-lock-you-into-a-case.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Logitech Keys-to-Go review: A great iPad keyboard that doesn't lock you into a case
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: