Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Exploring the many miracles of Image Capture  (Read 396 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 09, 2015, 09:00:18 pm »

Exploring the many miracles of Image Capture

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Reader Colin Pritchard would like more information about an app I mentioned recently. He writes:</p>

When you talked about how to delete images from your iPhone you said something about an app called Image Capture (and mentioned that hardly anyone uses it). I must be one of those people as I’ve never touched it. What does it do?

<p>
Apple’s pretty good about giving apps and services descriptive names. Image Capture is no exception. It pulls still images and movies from compatible connected devices such as scanners, iOS devices, cameras, and removable media. And it's included with every Mac. You'll find it in the Applications folder. In the screenshot below you can see that connected devices appear in the Devices pane. In this case you find my connected scanner, an iPad Air, an SD card reader, and the hard drive of a camcorder connected via USB. In the main portion of the window you find a lot of information about the images a device holds. But Image Capture can do more. Such as:</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2867001/exploring-the-many-miracles-of-image-capture.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Exploring the many miracles of Image Capture
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: