Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: An iPod, a phone, an Internet communicator: Apple announced iPhone 8 years ago today  (Read 313 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 10, 2015, 09:00:17 am »

An iPod, a phone, an Internet communicator: Apple announced iPhone 8 years ago today

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
<div class="embed-wrapper">
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9hUIxyE2Ns8?rel=0" frameborder="0"> </iframe>
</div></p><p>
Eight years ago today, Steve Jobs introduced the iPhone at Macworld Expo, and I was there. I was managing editor at Mac|Life at the time, and it was only my second Steve Jobs keynote. I even took notes on paper, with a pen, since we weren't live-blogging—and for the record, those notes prove that I absolutely fell, hook, line and sinker, for Steve's ruse about the iPhone being three products, an iPod, a phone, and an Internet communicator. I still remember the giddy sense of excitement that rippled through Moscone as he demonstrated the new device (the call to Starbucks was especially delightful), like it just happened yesterday. Eight years isn't a long time in the grand scheme of things, but the iPhone has made such a huge impact on my life that it's hard to remember the time before it.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2867236/an-ipod-a-phone-an-internet-communicator-apple-announced-iphone-8-years-ago-today.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: An iPod, a phone, an Internet communicator: Apple announced iPhone 8 years ago today
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: