Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to cull your iPhoto library of duplicates and bad photos  (Read 399 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 23, 2015, 09:00:17 pm »

How to cull your iPhoto library of duplicates and bad photos

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Reader Phil Rogers has more images than he cares for. He writes:</p>

<p>
Because digital photos are so easy to save, my wife and I developed the bad habit of downloading, and downloading, and well, downloading. If we needed to show each other something at the store, we’d snap a photo and email it. Then at some point, that orange, or stapler, or whatever, would eventually get downloaded. Net result? Over 50,000 photos in iPhoto, with many duplicates.</p><p>
How does one even begin to cull the herd? I’ve tried many of the duplicate-finder programs with varied success. But what about just plowing through to get rid of the clunkers?</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2874170/how-to-cull-your-iphoto-library.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: [
url=http://www.macworld.com/article/2874170/how-to-cull-your-iphoto-library.html#tk.rss_all]How to cull your iPhoto library of duplicates and bad photos[/url]
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: