Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The best weather apps for iPhone and iPad  (Read 356 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 27, 2015, 09:00:18 pm »

The best weather apps for iPhone and iPad

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Of all the different kinds of apps that I regularly use on my iPhone, I probably spend the least amount of time with weather ones. That’s not to say I don’t like them, quite the contrary: I’ve downloaded so many of them over the years, I could probably go a year without needing to open the same one twice. But no matter which one I’m using, my time with it is relatively brief—I check the temperature, maybe scan the forecast, and close.</p><p>
Therein lies the beauty of a great weather app. Unlike note-takers or Twitter clients, weather apps aren’t designed to be used for any substantial length of time. Unless you’re obsessed with all things meteorological or happen to enjoy poring over a month’s worth of barometric readings, the data is actually secondary to the experience. More than any other category in the App Store, there’s quite a bit of overlap among weather apps, but while they all pretty much do the same thing, the interfaces and experiences vary widely.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2875913/the-best-weather-apps-for-ios.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: The best weather apps for iPhone and iPad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: