Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CloudConvert easily converts hundreds of file types on your iPhone and iPad  (Read 316 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 30, 2015, 09:00:17 am »

CloudConvert easily converts hundreds of file types on your iPhone and iPad

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Usually, when you have a video file on your iPad or iPhone, the file can play on that device—why else would it be there? But occasionally you’ll run into a need to convert a video file, like I did recently, and when that happens CloudConvert gets it done right on the same device, no computer necessary. CloudConvert can handle more than just video files, but that’s where my story begins.</p><h2>Rule No. 1 about Fight Cam...</h2>
<p>
I recently set up a Motorola Focuss66 wireless camera in my kids’ playroom. They spend a lot of time in this room where imaginations run amok, laughter is contagious, and inevitably fighting erupts. The psuedo-brawls always seems to erupt shortly after my wife or I walk out of the room, leaving us to decipher the crying and bruises to figure out exactly what happened.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2877256/cloudconvert-easily-converts-hundreds-of-file-types-on-your-iphone-and-ipad.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: CloudConvert easily converts hundreds of file types on your iPhone and iPad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: