Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask the iTunes Guy: Naming live sets, syncing old-style iPods with iTunes Match  (Read 669 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 31, 2015, 09:00:18 pm »

Ask the iTunes Guy: Naming live sets, syncing old-style iPods with iTunes Match

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Apple may have sold gazillions of iPhones in the latest quarter, but the questions about iTunes are still coming strong. This week, I look at three interesting questions. How can you label live recordings by date and set? How can you sync from iTunes Match to a non-iOS iPod? And what are those mystery columns that show up in the iTunes library?</p><h2>Live sets</h2>

<p>
<strong>Q: I have a live recording of a band’s entire run from one venue. This is a multiple disc set. I would like to break the shows down by date and then set, but all iTunes offers is “Disc 1,” “Disc 2,” and so on. I can re-tag the files so that each set or night is a disc, but they will still be labeled with this “Disc 1” scheme. Is there a way I can present the discs as they are actually named—“Night One-First Set” and “Night One-Second Set”—in Albums view, rather than the way iTunes names them now?</strong></p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2876995/ask-the-itunes-guy-naming-live-sets-syncing-old-style-ipods-with-itunes-match.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Ask the iTunes Guy: Naming live sets, syncing old-style iPods with iTunes Match
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: