Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BrydgeAir review: This keyboard case makes your iPad feel like a laptop  (Read 398 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 03, 2015, 09:00:17 am »

BrydgeAir review: This keyboard case makes your iPad feel like a laptop

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
The BrydgeAir keyboard is unlike any iPad accessory I’ve used before. With integrated speakers underneath a backlit keyboard with a 180-degree hinge, it makes your iPad feel like a laptop, and that’s the entire point.</p><p>
In a market of nearly identical iPad keyboards that offer the same core features, Brydge is trying to set itself apart. After spending the last week with its solution for the iPad Air 2, I’d say it does just that.</p><h2>Familiar, yet different</h2>
<p>
As with nearly all iPad keyboards, the Brydge is equipped with the standard Mac keyboard layout. The keys are a bit smaller than those found on the Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover, and appear to have the same amount of travel, yet offer less resistance. In my use, less resistance translated into an adjustment period of accidentally entering letters when I merely intended to rest my fingers on keys. After using the keyboard for a few hours, I was acclimated and typing relatively error free.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2878739/brydgeair-review-this-keyboard-case-makes-your-ipad-feel-like-a-laptop.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: BrydgeAir review: This keyboard case makes your iPad feel like a laptop
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: