Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to prepare your iPhoto library for Photos for OS X  (Read 445 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 07, 2015, 09:00:18 pm »

How to prepare your iPhoto library for Photos for OS X

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Reader Dave Inglis has The Question about the upcoming Photos for OS X app. He writes:</p>
I read your article about Photos for OS X and the app looks great. What can I do with my current iPhoto library to get it ready for the transition to Photos?

<p>
The glib answer is “nothing.” When you finally get your hands on Photos for OS X (which is slated to be released sometime this northern-hemisphere spring) and launch it, you’ll be asked if you’d like to import your iPhoto library. (If you have multiple iPhoto libraries, you can hold down the Option key while launching Photos and then, in the Choose Library window that appears, select a library to use.) Note that cloud syncing works only with the default System Photo Library.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2880481/how-to-prepare-your-iphoto-library-for-photos-for-os-x.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: How to prepare your iPhoto library for Photos for OS X
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: