Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice from an Apple Tech: Why it's essential to build a referral network  (Read 355 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 11, 2015, 09:00:16 pm »

Advice from an Apple Tech: Why it's essential to build a referral network

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>No person is an island, and in the world of tech consulting, you’re going to need both help and allies along the way.</p><p>I’ve found this out both the easy way and the hard way over the years. Under easier circumstances, alliances formed when potential customers called or emailed looking for something specific that I couldn’t do or didn’t feel comfortable doing at that time. Case in point, iPhone repair. As much as I’d love to pick up the phone, hear the person explain they they’d dropped their iPhone and shattered the screen, then reassure them that I had the exact parts they needed in stock and could readily repair their baby for a good price, this wasn’t my area of expertise. Nor did I want to put the future of a device so many of us are umbilically attached to in my as-yet-unexperienced hands.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2882345/advice-from-an-apple-tech-why-its-essential-to-build-a-referral-network.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Advice from an Apple Tech: Why it's essential to build a referral network
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: