Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hands on: Why trying an Apple Watch made me want to buy one  (Read 329 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 10, 2015, 09:00:18 pm »

Hands on: Why trying an Apple Watch made me want to buy one

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
I had a $17,000 Apple Watch Edition strapped to my wrist today. Rose gold. 38mm. Rose gray strap that felt like butter, with a modern buckle also in solid 18-carat gold. It was beautiful. But as luxe as the materials are, my hands-on demo time with the Apple Watch made me confident that I can go with the entry-level Apple Watch Sport and be just as happy.</p><p>
Why? It’s the software, silly! The Apple Watch’s apps, glances, and notifications are so easy to use and well-thought-out that once I started tapping, pressing, and scrolling around the tiny display, I quickly forgot what materials were in the case and strap. Here’s what I found so compelling in my brief demo time, and why I’m looking forward to strapping an Apple Watch (Sport, natch) onto my wrist come April 24.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2894759/hands-on-why-trying-an-apple-watch-made-me-want-to-buy-one.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Hands on: Why trying an Apple Watch made me want to buy one
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: