Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Apple Watch is flirting with feature bloat, putting sublime simplicity at risk  (Read 291 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 14, 2015, 09:00:19 pm »

The Apple Watch is flirting with feature bloat, putting sublime simplicity at risk

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>If I were Tim Cook right now, I wouldn’t be worrying about Apple Watch sales potential. Oh, it will sell. The new TV spot is inspiring, and the stainless steel polish on these watches looks fan-frigging-amazing. Add in Apple’s trademark surprise-and-delight, and all signs point to long lines on launch day.</p><p>No, if I were Tim Cook, I’d be more concerned about people using the Watch than buying the Watch. This thing is packed silly with features, and far too many of them have been borrowed from the catalog of smartwatch failures.</p><figure class="medium right">apple watch activity 100413684 medium" width="300" height="395 <figcaption>
<p>Does a smartwatch really need a full suite of fitness features? Certainly not if they just add to the noise.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2895895/the-apple-watch-is-flirting-with-feature-bloat-putting-sublime-simplicity-at-risk.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: The Apple Watch is flirting with feature bloat, putting sublime simplicity at risk
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: