Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mac 911: Making DVDs from old iMovie projects and slideshows  (Read 382 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 17, 2015, 09:00:19 am »

Mac 911: Making DVDs from old iMovie projects and slideshows

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
I still remember the glorious day when I first encountered writable CDs. It was in the early 1990s in a $100,000 system designed by Kodak to produce its Photo CDs, discs that worked with its CD/DVD player and with computer software to provide galleries to few and high-resolution scans. It took years before CD burners were cheap and then included in inexpensive PCs (and, late to the party, Macs), and the CD media dropped in price.</p><p>
Then the DVD format went through a similar, but much more rapid cycle, and then on to Blu-Ray, the winner in the high-definition home video format years ago. But I haven’t owned a computer that can burn DVDs for years and I’ve never even considered writing to Blu-ray. Once hard drives outstripped the capacity to back up to more than a handful of discs and drives also became cheap to use for backup, coupled with cloud storage and online sharing, it all seemed pointless.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2896778/mac-911-making-dvds-from-old-imovie-projects-and-slideshows.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Mac 911: Making DVDs from old iMovie projects and slideshows
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: