Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Yurbuds Leap Wireless review: These earbuds stay in your ear—no matter what  (Read 706 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 19, 2015, 09:00:11 am »

Yurbuds Leap Wireless review: These earbuds stay in your ear—no matter what

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
I love wireless headphones, especially when I’m working out. But the bulk of most wireless earbuds renders them susceptible to repeatedly falling out of my ears and interrupting my workouts (though, to be fair, I have small-ish ears). Luckily for me, Yurbuds has introduced a pair of wireless earbuds featuring their well-regarded twist-lock technology.</p><p>
Yurbuds is known for its patented “twist-lock” technology, a special design that prevents earbuds from falling out (no matter what). I’ve been using Yurbuds for a few years now, and I’m happy to say that the twist-lock mechanism, which is basically just a sculpted, silicone earbud cover that you insert in your ear canal and twist, works as advertised. So while the Leap Wireless are as bulky as most of their wireless competitors, you can rest assured that they won’t come out until you take them out.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2897609/yurbuds-leap-wireless-review-these-earbuds-stay-in-your-ear-no-matter-what.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Yurbuds Leap Wireless review: These earbuds stay in your ear—no matter what
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: