Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: You Should Play: Mr. Jump might just be the most difficult one-touch platformer on iOS  (Read 623 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 28, 2015, 03:00:10 am »

You Should Play: Mr. Jump might just be the most difficult one-touch platformer on iOS

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
These days, keeping up with games can be a full-time job. So how do you separate the signal from the noise, the wheat from the chaff, the Temple Runs from the Temple Jumps? Allow us to help by regularly selecting a game You Should Play.</p><p>
One thing you should know before you start playing <strong>Mr. Jump</strong>, a minimalist one-touch platformer game by 1Button: Expect to jump a great deal, and then die. On one level, I had 108 attempts before finally succeeding. And you know what? I was proud that I finally beat that level. It’s probably one of my singular most impressive gaming feats—it’s right up there with beating some of the old Mega Man games and unlocking 007 mode in Goldeneye. That’s the kind of brutal difficulty you have in store for you with Mr. Jump. Read on for three more reasons why this intense game is worth a play or two… or ten… or 108.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2902897/you-should-play-mr-jump-might-just-be-the-most-difficult-one-touch-platformer-on-ios.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: You Should Play: Mr. Jump might just be the most difficult one-touch platformer on iOS
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: