Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: First look: Todoist for iOS gets smarter and better-looking with new, free features  (Read 413 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 31, 2015, 09:00:11 pm »

First look: Todoist for iOS gets smarter and better-looking with new, free features

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Some people get a thrill from checking items off a hand-written to-do list. Others prefer to manage their lives with feature-packed digital calendars. I am both, and when I discovered Todoist earlier this year, it seemed like the best of both worlds: the ease of managing tasks in a centralized app combined with the simple pleasure of marking tasks off when you finish them. Now Todoist is even better with a facelift that delivers a new look and even more helpful new features.</p><p>
The popular task management app on Tuesday rolled out a brand new version for iOS that sets the stage for a dramatic, platform-wide overhaul. Some 4 million people use Todoist to add 510,000 projects daily, and share an average of 52,000 tasks a day across millions of projects. Todoist founder and CEO Amir Salihefendic told me his team has been working to make the task management tool’s mobile apps as powerful as its desktop version, and with version 10, they have finally succeeded.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2903872/first-look-todoist-for-ios-gets-smarter-and-better-looking-with-new-free-features.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: First look: Todoist for iOS gets smarter and better-looking with new, free features
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: