Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Apple Watch will solve problems we don't know we have yet  (Read 304 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 13, 2015, 03:00:15 pm »

Apple Watch will solve problems we don't know we have yet

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
We want our technology to provide us with answers. No matter what we’re using or how we’re using it, we demand that our phones, tablets, and computers not only enrich our lives, but change them for the better. Whenever a new piece of technology makes its appearance, we instinctively ask the same set of questions before we even try it: Why should I be using it? What makes it better? Why do I need it? What am I missing?</p><p>
So it is with Apple Watch. Ever since we laid eyes on it back in September we’ve been trying to brand it with an identity, forcing a label on it to justify its existence. It’s a fitness tracker. It’s a fashionable timepiece. It’s an iPhone shortcut. Now that we’re finally able to touch and try the Apple Watch, we all have expectations of how it is or isn’t going to fit into our lives.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2909060/apple-watch-will-solve-problems-we-dont-know-we-have-yet.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Apple Watch will solve problems we don't know we have yet
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: