Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: When mice had balls: Remembering the Apple Desktop Bus Mouse  (Read 422 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 14, 2015, 03:00:12 pm »

When mice had balls: Remembering the Apple Desktop Bus Mouse

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Apple is almost universally praised for how well-designed its products are—even if its detractors usually do so through gritted teeth while snarking about price—but one thing it’s safe to criticize Apple for, it seems, is its mice.</p><p>I think that’s almost entirely unfair, and the only reason I say “almost entirely” unfair is because no matter how hard I screw up my eyes and try to expunge it from history through sheer force of will, the puck mouse which was introduced alongside the original iMac remains resolutely and undeniably a product that shipped. And it really was atrocious.</p><p>In general, though, I like Apple mice. I happen not to use one at the moment because I use a KVM and you can’t pair the Bluetooth Magic Mouse with the KVM switch, but in general I think they’re attractive, comfortable and useful.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2909635/when-mice-had-balls-remembering-the-apple-desktop-bus-mouse.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: When mice had balls: Remembering the Apple Desktop Bus Mouse
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: