Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murphy's Law and the new MacBook: We had setup hassles, migrating or not  (Read 462 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 18, 2015, 03:00:09 am »

Murphy's Law and the new MacBook: We had setup hassles, migrating or not

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
I thought it would be simple. I mean, how hard is setting up a new Mac? Just a few days ago, I’d gone through cloning a Mac mini’s internal drive and duplicating it onto an external SSD with no problem. How could a MacBook cause me difficulties?</p><p>
Turns out, in plenty of ways. While I’d anticipated many of the issues with a device with a single port using USB-C, a standard that is very thinly in the marketplace so far, both I and executive editor Susie Ochs were flummoxed by what we experienced.</p><p>
Here’s my rundown (with interjections from Susie) that may help you with similar troubles—if not amuse you.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2910551/murphys-law-and-the-new-macbook-we-had-setup-hassles-migrating-or-not.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Murphy's Law and the new MacBook: We had setup hassles, migrating or not
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: