Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Apple's TV play won't be first, but it could be the best  (Read 336 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 30, 2015, 09:00:10 pm »

Apple's TV play won't be first, but it could be the best

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Winter is coming.</p><p>
Okay, that may not be exactly what Tim Cook said at the end of Apple’s quarterly financial conference call this past Monday, but the sentiment of the CEO’s closing comments on the future of media seemed pretty clear:</p>

<p>
… I think HBO in particular has some incredibly great content, and so we’re marrying their great content, our great product and ecosystem. And it’s clear from looking at the early returns, we’ve only been at this for a couple weeks or so, that there’s a lot of traction in there. And so where could it go? I don’t want to speculate. But you can speculate probably as good as I can about where that can go. I think we’re on the early stages of just major, major changes in media that are going to be really great for consumers, and I think Apple could be a part of that.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2916525/apples-tv-play-wont-be-first-but-it-could-be-the-best.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: [
url=http://www.macworld.com/article/2916525/apples-tv-play-wont-be-first-but-it-could-be-the-best.html#tk.rss_all]Apple's TV play won't be first, but it could be the best[/url]
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: