Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 6 iTunes problems Apple needs to fix  (Read 380 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 15, 2015, 03:00:09 am »

6 iTunes problems Apple needs to fix

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
It’s probably fair to say that iTunes is the Apple app that people love to hate. Lots of people use it—more than any other Apple app, since it’s the repository for music and video collections, the tool many people use to sync media and apps to their iOS devices, and the gateway to the iTunes Store on computers.</p><p>
iTunes tries to do a lot, and many people like to use the word “bloated” when discussing the software. (I disagree with that term.) But it’s true that there are a lot of things in iTunes that don’t work well, or don’t work as they should. I’ve been looking closely at iTunes in recent months, and on my website Kirkville, I’ve been writing a series of articles about how I think Apple should fix iTunes. (I should note that, since I began the series, Apple has fixed two of the problems I pointed out.)</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2922185/6-itunes-problems-apple-needs-to-fix.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: 6 iTunes problems Apple needs to fix
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: