Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Paste review: Clipboard manager's stunning UI helps overcome its lack of features  (Read 323 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 18, 2015, 03:00:03 pm »

Paste review: Clipboard manager's stunning UI helps overcome its lack of features

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Ever since the earliest days of the Macintosh, the clipboard has been an indispensable part of our workflow. It’s one of the unsung heroes of the modern desktop, but the ephemeral nature of the copy-and-paste model has trained us to immediately utilize the things that land on our clipboards, forcing us to constantly be aware of how we’re use it. Despite its remarkable usefulness, the clipboard hasn’t seen much in the way of innovation at the system level, relying instead on hacks and utilities to unlock its full potential.</p><p>I’ve used more clipboard managers than I care to remember, but I’ve yet to find a solution that’s as simple or intuitive as the rudimentary one baked into OS X. But Paste might be the first one that sticks around past the trial period.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2922121/paste-review-clipboard-managers-stunning-ui-helps-overcome-its-lack-of-features.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Paste review: Clipboard manager's stunning UI helps overcome its lack of features
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: