Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mac 911: Using old versions of iWork alongside the new Pages, Keynote, and Numbers  (Read 355 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 22, 2015, 09:00:11 am »

Mac 911: Using old versions of iWork alongside the new Pages, Keynote, and Numbers

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Apple released the newest versions of the suite of apps formerly known as iWork—Pages, Numbers, and Keynote—in late 2013 to exclamations of dismay. The revisions were written from the ground up, rather than extending previous versions, and many features of previous releases were missing and never to return (at least so far) in the 2013 refresh.</p><p>
Even after 18 months of incremental improvements, questions still abound, and I’ll be answering some of them this week, along with a handful of extra advice.</p><p>
(In order to not turn Mac 911 into Photos 911, I won’t answer Photos for OS X questions every week. However, rest assured that the 100-plus emails about Photos are still in my inbox.)</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2925072/mac-911-using-old-versions-of-iwork-alongside-the-new-pages-keynote-and-numbers.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Mac 911: Using old versions of iWork alongside the new Pages, Keynote, and Numbers
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: