Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: You Should Play: Lost Within will scare the pants off of you (but play it anyways)  (Read 520 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: June 16, 2015, 03:00:14 pm »

You Should Play: Lost Within will scare the pants off of you (but play it anyways)

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>These days, keeping up with games can be a full-time job. So how do you separate the signal from the noise, the wheat from the chaff, the Temple Runs from the Temple Jumps? Allow us to help by regularly selecting a game You Should Play.</p><p>When I first scrolled past <strong>Lost Within</strong> on the App Store, my reaction was something along the lines of: Oh, look…another survival horror game set in an abandoned insane asylum. (But I downloaded it anyway, despite the $7 price tag, because I not-so-secretly love survival horror games set in abandoned insane asylums.)</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2936057/you-should-play-lost-within-will-scare-the-pants-off-of-you-but-play-it-anyways.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: You Should Play: Lost Within will scare the pants off of you (but play it anyways)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: