Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Are T-Mobile iPhones cursed with crashes and blue screens of death?  (Read 469 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: June 26, 2015, 03:00:12 am »

Are T-Mobile iPhones cursed with crashes and blue screens of death?

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Today I noticed that every time I pulled my T-Mobile iPhone out of my pocket and tried to use it, I couldn’t use Touch ID and had to enter my passcode. I didn’t give it a second thought, since I was so focused on doing what I wanted to do on my iPhone.</p><p>But then I saw the following tweet from MacRumors:</p><blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck">
<p dir="ltr" lang="en">T-Mobile iPhone Users Seeing Frequent Random Restarts and Blue Screens http://t.co/XntijFd2bP by @julipuli</p>&amp;mdash; MacRumors.com (@MacRumors) June 24, 2015
<p>And it all started to make sense. To see if that’s why I kept having to enter a passcode, I placed my iPhone on my desk and left it on. It crashed with a blue screen of death four times in 45 minutes. It also crashed while I used different apps.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2940493/are-t-mobile-iphones-cursed-with-crashes-and-blue-screens-of-death.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Are T-Mobile iPhones cursed with crashes and blue screens of death?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: