Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gestimer review: Mac menu bar timer like you've never used before  (Read 375 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 14, 2015, 09:00:12 am »

Gestimer review: Mac menu bar timer like you've never used before

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>The best solutions are often the simplest. Time after time, Apple has unveiled revolutionary new input methods that seem obvious in retrospect but are ingenious in their simplicity; things like the mouse, the click wheel, and multitouch are so deceptively simple they have instantly changed the way we approach the respective interfaces they control, bringing faster and more efficient interactions with the various elements on the screen.</p><p>That’s precisely why menu bar apps are my favorite kind of utility. Over the years I’ve probably used hundreds of them, and as you can see in the screenshots below, there are no less than a dozen of them at the top of my screen at any given time (not counting the ones Apple lets me put there). Their beauty lies in their innate simplicity, putting important bits of information and controls in my line of sight and cutting down on the time I need to spend navigating complex interfaces.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2946568/gestimer-review-mac-menu-bar-timer-like-youve-never-used-before.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Gestimer review: Mac menu bar timer like you've never used before
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: