Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the Apple Watch actually is my most personal Apple device  (Read 356 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 20, 2015, 09:00:11 pm »

Why the Apple Watch actually is my most personal Apple device

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Having affection for an Apple product isn’t usually an unpopular opinion. From the earliest days of the Mac to the iPod, iPhone, and iPad, people have forged deep connections with the devices Apple makes, quickly declaring that they could never again live without this or that gadget. It’s a pretty ubiquitous phenomenon, and even the hoards of detractors who (often sight unseen) declare the latest Cupertino creation to be dead on arrival generally climb on board the good-tidings bandwagon after a new Apple product has been on shelves for a few months.</p><p>
But the Apple Watch hasn’t followed the same trajectory. While the first impressions were mostly positive, initial reviewers were somewhat reticent with their accolades, and few since then have offered much in the way of praise. Apparently, according to many early opinions, the Apple Watch isn’t the transformative device that the iPhone and iPad were, and anyone who buys one will eventually relegate it to a drawer of forgotten jewelry after just a few weeks.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2949899/gadgets/why-the-apple-watch-actually-is-my-most-personal-apple-device.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Why the Apple Watch actually is my most personal Apple device
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: