Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: With Split View in El Capitan, going full screen makes sense  (Read 383 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 24, 2015, 09:00:10 pm »

With Split View in El Capitan, going full screen makes sense

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
One of the more interesting features of OS X El Capitan is the new Split View, which lets you run two apps side by side without any distractions (other than the other app, of course). It’s sort of like full-screen mode, except with two apps.</p><p>
I’ve never been a huge fan of Full Screen Mode, mostly because I am frequently switching between at least two apps. But adding a second app to Full Screen Mode gives the feature an extra dimension that makes it much more intriguing to me. </p><p>
It’s not just that the new feature allows Full Screen Mode to now encompass all of the tasks I perform by switching between two apps, though I do spend an awful lot of time looking at webpages while writing stories. It’s also that, at least on my 27-inch retina iMac, it’s an awful waste of space. </p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2951817/os-x/with-split-view-in-el-capitan-going-full-screen-makes-sense.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: With Split View in El Capitan, going full screen makes sense
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: