Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: You Should Play: Headbutt zombies, eat brains in the ridiculous GoatZ  (Read 598 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 27, 2015, 03:00:13 am »

You Should Play: Headbutt zombies, eat brains in the ridiculous GoatZ

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>These days, keeping up with games can be a full-time job. So how do you separate the signal from the noise, the wheat from the chaff, the Temple Runs from the Temple Jumps? Allow us to help by regularly selecting a game You Should Play.</p><p>I’ve played some stupid games in my time, but <strong>GoatZ</strong>, a follow up to the odd PC breakout hit Goat Simulator that has you run around as a goat and cause chaos, may take the top spot. Come on, it’s an open world environment game starring goats—but not just any goats. Zombie goats. Your goal as a zombie goat isn’t just to survive, but to inflict as much damage as possible in your quest to eat brains. Yet the weirdness of it all somehow makes it fun to play, so I’ve embraced this silly game and am all in. Here are three more reasons why you should give it a chance, too. </p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2952235/ios-apps/you-should-play-headbutt-zombies-eat-brains-in-the-ridiculous-goatz.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: You Should Play: Headbutt zombies, eat brains in the ridiculous GoatZ
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: