Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hands-on with Maps in iOS 9: Introducing public transit and more accurate data  (Read 291 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 31, 2015, 03:00:12 pm »

Hands-on with Maps in iOS 9: Introducing public transit and more accurate data

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Apple’s native Maps app currently sits in a folder called Junk on the second page of my home screen, where I banished it as soon as it launched close to three years ago. At the time, I lived in San Francisco, but things haven’t changed now that I live in New York, for one huge reason: Maps lacked public transit directions. That’s how I get around the city, and while Maps points you to third-party apps like Embark and Google Maps for subway information, I need an all-in-one solution. Google Maps tells me how to get where I’m going by foot, in a car, or on the train, so it’s my go-to whenever I leave my apartment.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2952647/ios/hands-on-with-maps-in-ios-9-introducing-public-transit-and-more-accurate-data.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Hands-on with Maps in iOS 9: Introducing public transit and more accurate data
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: