Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thumbly 1.0 review: A one-handed alternative iOS keyboard  (Read 338 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 06, 2015, 03:00:15 pm »

Thumbly 1.0 review: A one-handed alternative iOS keyboard

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Like many people, I oftentimes hold my iPhone in one hand and type with my thumb. This was actually fairly easy to do on the smaller screens of the older iPhones, but as screen sizes have gotten progressively larger, that practice has become more challenging. And unless you have particularly large hands, typing single-handedly on the iPhone 6 Plus seems practically impossible; at least not without Thumbly Keyboard, a $1 alternative iOS keyboard by Ronald McLaren.</p><p>As its name implies, Thumbly is an alternative iOS keyboard with a layout that's optimized for one-handed typing. Rather than using the regular typewriter-style keyboard layout that spans the entire screen, Thumbly's keyboard is laid out like a fan at the bottom corner of the device.  This lets you hold your iPhone or iPod touch in one hand and reach all the characters with your thumb without having to stretch your hand across the full width of the screen.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2956213/input-devices/thumbly-1-0-review-a-one-handed-alternative-ios-keyboard.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Thumbly 1.0 review: A one-handed alternative iOS keyboard
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: