Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask the iTunes Guy: Importing single CD tracks, iCloud Download, Apple Music DRM, and status bar toggles  (Read 347 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 09, 2015, 03:00:16 pm »

Ask the iTunes Guy: Importing single CD tracks, iCloud Download, Apple Music DRM, and status bar toggles

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Lots of readers are writing in with questions about iTunes 12 and its quirks. In this week’s column, I explain how to import single tracks from CDs, which is different in the latest version of iTunes. I look at the iCloud Download column that displays in list views. I try and explain why Apple Music’s music files have DRM. And I highlight a bug in the way iTunes displays some information about playlists.</p><h2>Ripping individual tracks from CDs</h2>
<p><strong>Q: Sometimes I want to rip just a few tracks on a CD, not the entire disc. Previously, you could drag and drop tracks from a CD right onto the Music library. Now, you can only add a track to a playlist. Is there any other way to import just one track? </strong></p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2957219/streaming-media/ask-the-itunes-guy-importing-single-cd-tracks-icloud-download-apple-music-drm-and-status-bar-toggle.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Ask the iTunes Guy: Importing single CD tracks, iCloud Download, Apple Music DRM, and status bar toggles
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: