Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Simple Matters Ditto review: This minimalist wearable is too simple for its own good  (Read 391 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 17, 2015, 03:00:13 am »

Simple Matters Ditto review: This minimalist wearable is too simple for its own good

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Ditto has the dubious distinction of being the first tech product that I’ve ever lost as an adult.</p><p>
While this is sort of embarrassing to admit, I don’t think it’s entirely my fault. Ditto is a $40 thumb-sized device that you clip onto your clothing or stick in your pocket, and gives off a little buzz when you get an important notification. Ditto is supposed to be simple and unobtrusive, but it was so successful in those regards that I didn’t notice its absence for days. And at that point, finding it was a lost cause.</p><p>
Fortunately for this review, I was able to get a good handle on Ditto's benefits before I lost it—but the news isn't good: After two weeks of weeks of extended use, I can conclude that Ditto doesn't do anything for me. Its capabilities are currently far too limited, and full-blown smartwatches are finally getting good enough that an ultra-minimalist wearable like Ditto isn’t as appealing as it once seemed.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2969836/wearables/simple-matters-ditto-review-this-minimalist-wearable-is-too-simple-for-its-own-good.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Simple Matters Ditto review: This minimalist wearable is too simple for its own good
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: