Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask the iTunes Guy: More changes to iTunes 12, more problems to fix  (Read 293 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 23, 2015, 09:00:12 pm »

Ask the iTunes Guy: More changes to iTunes 12, more problems to fix

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Another update, another series of changes and problems. Apple’s recent update to iTunes—version 12.2.2—made some changes, and I look at one issue when purchased content now shows up in iTunes libraries. I also examine new playlist views in iTunes 12, new music sorting in the Music app with iOS 8.4, and answer a question about buying music from the iTunes Store in other countries.</p><h2>Cloudy weather</h2>
<p>
<strong>Q: What’s with all these cloud icons that suddenly showed up in my iTunes library after the latest update to iTunes?</strong></p><p>
Lots of readers wrote in with variations of this question. When iTunes 12.2.2 was released last week, many users found that there were cloud icons in their library, even though they have iCloud Music Library turned off. These cloud icons indicate purchased content that’s not in the local iTunes library. Apple turned on a feature that used to be off by default, causing a fair amount of annoyance.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2973390/streaming-media/ask-the-itunes-guy-more-changes-to-itunes-12-more-problems-to-fix.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Ask the iTunes Guy: More changes to iTunes 12, more problems to fix
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: