Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stir Kinetic Desk M1 review: The smartest desk $2,990 can buy  (Read 286 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 27, 2015, 09:00:13 am »

Stir Kinetic Desk M1 review: The smartest desk $2,990 can buy

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
They say sitting is the new smoking, but “they” also can’t seem to agree whether or not bacon is truly good for you, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Still, getting my Apple Watch has made me more conscious of the fact that I tend to spend long stretches sitting down when I’m working. The problem is, the Apple Watch doesn’t track sitting and standing quite in the way I thought it would.</p><p>
Stir’s Kinetic Desk M1 is a well-built, comfortable workstation with an electric motor that can quickly, smoothly adjust between sitting and standing positions. But it also has an embedded screen where you can set goals for how often you’d like to stand, and then the desk can actually remind you when it’s time to get up and even learn your preferences over time.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2975808/furniture/stir-kinetic-desk-m1-review-the-smartest-desk-2990-can-buy.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Stir Kinetic Desk M1 review: The smartest desk $2,990 can buy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: