Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The gadgets already solved it: Simple solutions to high-tech problems  (Read 385 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 03, 2015, 09:00:15 am »

The gadgets already solved it: Simple solutions to high-tech problems

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
I can’t remember when I first found myself attracted to technological toys. Was it the first video game I saw, or the first computer keyboard I typed on? No, even earlier than that I was fascinated with typewriters, the manual one I got as a kid and the IBM Selectric with the spinning typeball in my father’s office.</p><p>
The point is, I’ve always enjoyed technology. You name it: it’s a joy to solve a problem with software or scripting or a web service or a cleverly applied bit of hardware. But in the past few months I’ve been reminded that sometimes it’s a good idea to realize that just because you can use clever new technology to solve a problem, it may not be the best solution available.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2979684/connected-home/the-gadgets-already-solved-it-simple-solutions-to-high-tech-problems.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: The gadgets already solved it: Simple solutions to high-tech problems
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: