Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask the iTunes Guy: Will Apple Music disappear, audiobook dates, spending limits, and more  (Read 320 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 05, 2015, 03:00:15 pm »

Ask the iTunes Guy: Will Apple Music disappear, audiobook dates, spending limits, and more

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
In this week’s column, I look at a grab bag of questions. Readers have asked how to check or uncheck all the songs in their iTunes library. Will Apple Music music ever disappear? Why can’t they enter a year for their audiobooks in iTunes? And how can they keep their daughter from spending too much money on the iTunes Store?</p><h2>Check, uncheck</h2>
<p>
<strong>Q: I check and uncheck tracks in iTunes to sync them to my iPhone. Is there an easy way I can uncheck all the songs in my iTunes library, so I can start with a fresh selection of music?</strong></p><p>
This reader uses the Sync only checked songs and videos option in the sync settings for their iPhone. This is a good way to choose what to put on your device, without messing with playlists, or individual albums or artists. Just uncheck the tracks you don’t want to sync, and iTunes handles everything.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2978901/streaming-media/ask-the-itunes-guy-will-apple-music-disappear-audiobook-dates-spending-limits-and-more.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Ask the iTunes Guy: Will Apple Music disappear, audiobook dates, spending limits, and more
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: