Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 3D Touch is a hard problem that Apple got just right  (Read 448 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 18, 2015, 03:00:11 am »

3D Touch is a hard problem that Apple got just right

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Since the Apple event last week, I’ve been thinking a lot about 3D Touch on the iPhone 6s and how features alone don’t make a product.</p><p>
In advance of the event, we all read the reports that the new iPhone would offer a pressure-sensitive features that would trigger pop-up menus and previews and the like. And as I read stories and listened to podcasts speculating about the new iPhone, it was clear that everyone was struggling with how a feature like pressure-sensitivity (or the Force Touch from the MacBook trackpad) would really make sense.</p><p>
Then Apple introduced 3D Touch, and it started to make sense. And once I got a chance to spend some time with 3D Touch, it really made sense.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2984416/apple-phone/3d-touch-is-a-hard-problem-that-apple-got-just-right.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: 3D Touch is a hard problem that Apple got just right
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: