Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the iPad Pro will be my laptop of choice: Accessibility  (Read 438 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 23, 2015, 09:00:12 am »

Why the iPad Pro will be my laptop of choice: Accessibility

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
My friend and fellow Macworld contributor, Glenn Fleishman, recently wrote a column in which he argues that the iPad Pro is really Apple’s “pilot fish” for a future ARM-based MacBook. Glenn’s argument is convincing, but as I was reading his piece, I started thinking about the iPad and MacBook in terms of accessibility. Specifically, why I choose a tablet over a laptop for productivity, and where the iPad Pro fits into the equation.</p><h2>Why the iPad works for doing work</h2>
<p>
I do 100 percent of my computing nowadays on iOS. Most of that time is spent on my iPhone, but a significant portion is done on my iPad Air. That I work so much on iOS is very much intentional, and stands as a testament to its capabilities.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2984995/ipad/why-the-ipad-pro-will-be-my-laptop-of-choice-accessibility.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Why the iPad Pro will be my laptop of choice: Accessibility
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: